Battles For Delhi... Dilli kareeb ast

I am an MBA and an Engineer by qualification.  But I have always been fascinated by history. I have a huge collection of books on history. The history of Delhi has always fascinated me as it is my city of birth and one I grew up in. So I decided to write a book on Delhi called "Battles for Delhi... Dilli kareeb ast". 



The book contains a history of Delhi from 1192 AD to 1857 AD. It covers 13 crucial battles that decided the fate of India over almost 700 years starting with the Battles of Tarain fought between Prithviraj Chauhan and Mohammed Ghori to the 1857 War of Independence India fought against the British. The book has eighteen chapters and analyses why inner fighting and lack of unity at critical times cot India dearly. You can buy the book at:Battles for Delhi

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Discovering indian History